&amp;lt;blank&amp;gt; (0m41s) <blank> (0m41s)

The stuff nightmares are made of

I'm pretty sure I will never sleep again after watching that.

Surn responds:

Let's hope you don't.

Beer Run! Beer Run!

lol

So the moral of the story is "alcohol helps mroe people than it hurts", right? ;D

Carrotland Adventures Pt1 Carrotland Adventures Pt1

It is as the prophecy foretold!

I lmao'd at this. I love the animation style, and it was just too funny to comprehend. The camel's hat is amazing.

Tarboy Tarboy

Unbelievable

Ive watched this dozens of times now, and i still get chills from it. This is just simply amazing, no complaints at all. Canoot cannot cannot wait for the sequel!!!!!

Piranhatar Piranhatar

Hilarious

One of the funniest parodies ive seen in a looong time! I really have no criticism, this was just great. (nice LoZ music, too)

EASTBEAST responds:

Goron city 4 life! I wish I could have squeezed the forest temple or especially the lost woods in there too.

Veterans dedication Veterans dedication

Not bad at all

A nice tribute. I would recommend trying to find some better quality music next time. The animations were good, but maybe spend a little more time on the drawings. Overall, nice job

Solar City Solar City

Want more!

Hey man, don't bash yourself so m8ch in the author comments. I, for one, loved this! Are there any plans for a follow up? It's an interesting concept that would be really cool to see expanded.

Link3Kokiri responds:

Thanks ^^

Pico's Brother Pico's Brother

Excellent

Awesome job with the storyline, especially the ending. I LOVE the voice acting, esp Pico and Darnell. The amount of work you claim to have put into this really shows. Great job!

Fantastic Easter Special Fantastic Easter Special

Good!

Very funny, I liked the song at the end. The audio quality is a little lacking; you may want to invest in a better mic. Other than that, good job!

TheSpicanator responds:

yeah i need to. the mic was through a lab top, and surprisingly its good quality. but that part in the credits when i sing the little kid my voice got too high pitched for it, and caused it to crack

thanks for enjoying

FRED - Animated Series FRED - Animated Series

Thankyou.... *tear* soooo much

We are all in your debt. You are a true public servant.