&amp;lt;blank&amp;gt; (0m41s) <blank> (0m41s)

The stuff nightmares are made of

I'm pretty sure I will never sleep again after watching that.

Surn responds:

Let's hope you don't.

Beer Run! Beer Run!

lol

So the moral of the story is "alcohol helps mroe people than it hurts", right? ;D

Carrotland Adventures Pt1 Carrotland Adventures Pt1

It is as the prophecy foretold!

I lmao'd at this. I love the animation style, and it was just too funny to comprehend. The camel's hat is amazing.

2099 2099

Old concept excellently implemented

With familiar controls and a somewhat unoriginal storyline, this game seems like so many others at first. What it does end up feeling is balanced. Whether through the luck or skill of the developer, this game comes together excellently and just... feels right. Hope for a sequel!

Helicopter 1.1 Helicopter 1.1

Needs work

The controls are far too senstitive; you drop and rise waaaay too fast. The game would obviously benefit from some sound and better animations, but i see in the comments that you plan on working on that anyway. Good luck!

buser646 responds:

i appologize for the sensitivity. What i thought was the perfect number on flash changed as i uploaded it to the internet. I did not realize that the internet would cause such a lag. Thank you for pointing that out to me and ill be sure to fix it for later uploads XD!

HeliAssult Redux HeliAssult Redux

Good

I at least enjoyed the game. I found it to be enjoyable and easy to play. A few more customization options would be nice. I have the highest score for the month so last i checked =P

To everyone else: if you hit left and right at the same time you will stall out and die; maybe this knowledge will fix some of your problems

Narwhals Tune Narwhals Tune

Too good to be true.

I don't even know what it is, but this has to be the catchiest tune ever. I let some people listen to it and now NOBODY can stop singing it! Can you say RINGTONE!